If you want to take pride in the work you do, be valued for your contributions to the team effort and have a lasting career in construction, we are looking for you!
As a TEAM Member at CROM, LLC You Will Enjoy
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Medical Insurance with company contribution
- Other Insurance types offered including Dental, STD, LTD, Life and Accident
- 401(k) program with a corporate match
- Paid Time Off
- Structured, solutions-oriented, and professional environment
- Autonomy and resources to do your job
Essential Duties Responsibilities
1. Unload materials
2. Site preparation including shoveling and grading using hand tools
3. Pipe placement
4. Carpentry and woodworking
5. Concrete finishing and placement
6. Hose dragging
7. Climb and work atop scaffolding up to 100 feet
8. Perform site clean up
9. Assisting in dome forming
10. Learn skills for assigned jobs and tasks
11. Abide by all safety rules on the job site
12. Ready to learn on-the-job training when necessary
13. Other duties as assigned
- Have a reliable transportation
- The ability to use a shovel, hammer and other small tools.
- Basic knowledge of tools required
- Ability to follow oral instructions
- Ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with coworkers
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job with or without accommodation
- HS diploma preferred or equivalence
- Construction experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License preferred
- Employees are expected to move with the crew from one jobsite to the next jobsite, which may be outside of an employee’s resident state. Per diem and mileage reimbursement may apply.
- Will generally work 8 to 10 hour shifts, although longer shifts are common; weekend and overtime work may be required.
- Employee may experience weather-related or other work stoppage at any time of the year.
- Transportation and housing are the responsibility of the employee.
- Some tasks require employee to either work with or be near potentially harmful materials, chemicals, fumes, odors, loud noise or dangerous machinery. CROM provides appropriate personal protective equipment to keep employees safe.
- Follow all CROM and job site safety requirements
- Properly use/wear all PPE
- Compliance with all fall protection requirements is critical.
· Post Offer Drug Testing and Background Checks are required.
· CROM, LLC is an E-Verify Employer.
EEO Statement: CROM, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. EEO/VETS/DISABILITY